We will provide to inform you in a transparent manner about the operation on this website (hereinafter “Site”) of the c.d. Cookies.
Definition of “cookies”
Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the Website at the next visit by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive, nor transmit computer viruses or acquire e-mail addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. The term ‘cookies’ therefore refers to cookies and all similar technologies.
Purposes of the processing and purposes of technical session cookies
The cookies used on the Site have the purpose of performing IT authentication or the monitoring of sessions, as well as the storage of specific technical information concerning the users who access the AB Automation S.r.l.
1. cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours;
2. authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
3. security cookies focused on users, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
4. session cookies for multimedia players, such as cookies for “flash” readers, lasting one session;
5. session cookies for load balancing, lasting one session;
6. persistent cookies for the personalization of the user interface, the duration of a session (or a little more);
7. cookies for sharing content through social plug-ins of third parties, for members of a social network that have logged in.
AB Automation S.r.l. inform then that on the Website are operating technical cookies necessary to navigate within the site itself, as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and prevention of fraud and allow for example :
- to identify if the user has had regular access to the areas of the site that require prior authentication
- user validation and session management related to various services and applications
- data retention for secure access
- fraud control and prevention functions.
For maximum transparency, we list below a series of technical cookies and cases of specific operations on the Site:
- cookies implanted in the user’s terminal directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content such as flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session, cookies for personalization (for example, for choice of the navigation language, recall ID and password complete with the typing of the first characters if required, etc);
- cookies used to statistically analyze accesses and / or visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) that only pursue statistical purposes, therefore not even profiling or marketing, and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of identifying the identification of the single user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires that for analytics cookies the person concerned is provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) their system (including any mechanisms of anonymisation of the cookies themselves) , we specify that you can proceed with the deactivation of Google analytics as follows: open your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the privacy tab and choose the desired level of block cookies. If you want to delete cookies already saved in memory, simply open the security tab and delete the history by checking the “delete cookies” box.
Purposes of the processing and purposes of cookies for marketing analysis
In addition to technical cookies, we inform you that AB Automation S.r.l. use on this website also other cookies (deriving from specific services that are provided to AB Automation Srl by companies in the sector) that do not qualify as “technicians” and that pursue the purposes of analyzing behavior for marketing purposes.
Below, for each cookie operating on our site, we report information on the type of cookies used through the services of third party providers, purposes, retention period, third parties who still retain the information and access it:
|Google DoubleClick Floodlight||Third Party – Persistent||Tracking for advertising||Starcom/Google www.google.com|
|Zanox||Third Party – Persistent||Tracking for advertising||Zanox||Smartcom/Zanox www.zanox.com|
|Google Analytics||Third Party – Persistent||Tracking for advertising||Starcom/Google www.google.com|
|Webtrends||Third Party – Persistent||Tracking and profiling||Webtrends||Webtrends www.webtrends.com|
|Tag commander||Third Party – Persistent||Statistycal Analysis, Deduplication Report||Tag Commander||Tag Commander www.tagcommander.com|
|iAdvize||Third Party – Persistent||Functionality||iAdvize||iAdvize
|AT Internet||Third Party – Persistent||Statistycal Analysis and reporting||AT Internet||AT Internet www.atinternet.com|
|Visual DNA||Third Party – Persistent||Advertising||VisualDNA||Starcom/VisualDNA www.visualdna.com|
Personal data collected through the operation of cookies can be processed, using automated / IT, for the purposes specified below, as required by the General Provision of the Guarantor of 4 July 2013 containing the Guidelines to combat spam:
- commercial promotion.
- solicitation of purchase behavior.
- market research.
- surveys (also by telephone, on-line or through forms).
- statistical elaborations (identifying) and marketing in a broader sense (including prize events, games and competitions or other reward initiatives not included in the discipline referred to in Presidential Decree 430/2001) of products and / or services related to AB Automation Srl (hereafter, “Treatment for Marketing Purposes”).
By granting consent to the operation of cookies (which the user will be able to express in a selective manner) and to the related Treatment for Marketing Purposes, the interested party specifically takes note of such promotional, commercial and marketing purposes in a broader sense ( including the consequent management and administrative activities) and expressly authorizes this treatment, pursuant to Article 23 of the Privacy Code and pursuant to art. 130 of the Privacy Code.
Pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor for the Privacy of May 15, 2013 entitled “Consent to the processing of personal data for purposes of” direct marketing “through traditional and automated contact tools”, users are asked to pay particular attention to the following aspects:
1. the consent given for the sending of commercial and promotional communications, on the basis of art. 130, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Code (ie through the use of electronic mail, fax, sms, mms, automated systems without operator intervention and similar, including electronic platforms and other electronic means) will involve the receipt of such communications, not only through these automated methods of contact, but also through traditional methods, such as paper mail or telephone calls by operator;
2. The right of the interested party’s opposition to the processing of their personal data for “direct marketing” purposes through the aforementioned automated methods of contact, will in any case extend to the traditional ones and, even in this case, the possibility of exercising this right in part, as required by art. 7, paragraph 4, of the Code, both with respect to certain means and with respect to certain treatments;
3. the possibility remains that the person concerned, who does not intend to give consent in the terms indicated above, to express any wish to receive communications for the aforementioned marketing purposes exclusively through traditional methods of contact, where provided for: this will it can be exercised for free by sending a simple e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the principle of compliance with the obligations of privacy for the owner in compliance with the principles of simplification of the same obligations (Article 2 of the Code) and pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor for the privacy of May 15, 2013 entitled “Consent to the treatment of personal data for purposes of “direct marketing” through traditional and automated contact tools “, we inform you that the specific consent formula will be unitary and comprehensive and will refer to all possible means of marketing treatment, ex articles 23 and 130 of the Code, without prejudice to the possibility for the data subject to notify to AB Automation Srl at the address email@example.com a different will regarding the use of certain means and not of others for the reception, with the prior consent, of the marketing communications. Furthermore, also for the purposes of the principle of compliance with the privacy obligations for the owner in compliance with the principles of simplification of the same obligations (Article 2 of the Code), we also inform you that the specific consent formula will be unitary and comprehensive and will also refer to all the different and possible marketing purposes explicit here (without multiplying the formulas of consent for each distinct marketing purpose pursued by the owner), without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to notify also later to AB Automation Srl a different selective will regarding the consent or refusal of consent for individual marketing purposes.
To proceed with the Treatment for Marketing Purposes it is mandatory to acquire a specific, separate, expressed, documented, preventive, informed, free and completely optional consent.
Consequently, where the interested party decides to provide the specific consent, it must be informed in advance and aware that the purposes of the treatment pursued are of a specific commercial, advertising, promotional and marketing nature in the broad sense. With a view to absolute transparency, we therefore inform you that the data will be collected and subsequently processed on the basis of a specific consensus:
1. to send subjects who have given informed consent and information (eg Newsletters), of a promotional nature or otherwise of a commercial nature, in accordance with Article 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code;
2. to carry out direct sales or placement activities for products or services of the Companies;
3. to send commercial information; to carry out interactive commercial communications also pursuant to article 58 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 through the use of e-mail;
4. to develop studies, research, market statistics;
5. to send unsolicited commercial communications pursuant to Article 9 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 of the implementation of the c.d. Directive on Electronic Commerce 2000/31 / EEC, which provides that unsolicited commercial communications must be immediately and unequivocally identifiable as such and contain the indication according to which the recipient of the message may object to receiving such communications in the future.
With reference to the sending of Newsletters by e-mail to which you may consent, we also inform you that the electronic contents of such promotional communications could be assisted by software (such as cookies or web beacons) able to disclose to the Companies a series of parameters, such as:
- opening time of the Newsletter
- pages viewed in the Newsletter
- links clicked in the Newsletter
- links to the Company sites directly from the Newsletter.
These parameters, which will not constitute profiling of the recipient, are aimed at making known to the companies some statistical data regarding the requests of services generated by different sources.
Therefore, by granting the optional consent, the interested party specifically takes note of and authorizes such further, possible secondary treatments.
In any case, even if the person concerned has given consent to authorize AB Automation S.r.l. to pursue all the purposes mentioned in points 1 to 5 above (Purpose of the processing and purposes of session technical cookies), it will remain free to revoke it at any time, sending without any formalities a clear communication to that effect to AB Automation S.r.l. at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Following receipt of this opt-out request, it will be the responsibility of AB Automation S.r.l. promptly proceed to the removal and deletion of data from the databases used for the treatment for marketing purposes and to inform for the same purposes of cancellation any third parties to whom the data have been communicated. The mere receipt of the cancellation request will automatically be valid as confirmation of cancellation.
Communication and dissemination of personal data collected through cookies within the scope of the treatment for marketing purposes
For the same purposes referred to in the numbers 1 to 5 of the previous paragraph (Purpose of processing and purposes of session technical cookies) AB Automation S.r.l. they inform that the data could also be communicated to third commercial partners (Third Parties). The consent to the treatment for marketing purposes by AB Automation S.r.l. as Data Controller – where provided by the interested party – does not also cover the different and further marketing treatment represented by the communication to third parties of the data for the same purposes. To proceed with this communication outside it is mandatory to obtain from the interested party a further, separate, additional, documented, expressed and completely optional informed consent.
As indeed clarified in the General Provision of the Guarantor of July 4, 2013 containing the Guidelines to combat spam:
1. with regard to the communication to third parties for marketing purposes in general, the communication or transfer of personal data to third parties for marketing purposes can not be based on the acquisition of a single and general consent by the interested parties for this purpose;
2. the data controller who intends to collect the personal data of the data subjects to communicate (or transfer them) to third parties for the respective promotional purposes must first issue to them the appropriate information that also individual each of the third parties or, alternatively, indicate the categories (economic or merchandise) belonging to the same;
3. the holder must acquire a specific consent for the communication (and / or transfer) to third parties of personal data for promotional purposes, as well as separate from that required by the same holder to carry out the promotional activity itself;
4. if the person concerned releases the aforementioned consent for communication to third parties, the latter may carry out promotional activities against him with the automated methods referred to in art. 130, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Privacy Code without having to acquire a new consent for the promotional purpose.
Pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor dated 4 July 2013 containing the Guidelines to combat spam, the third recipients of the personal data of the parties concerned for the subsequent processing for marketing purposes can be identified with reference to the following goods or economic categories:
- suppliers of electronic communication goods and services
- Internet service provider
- communication agencies
- companies that provide insurance and financial services
- companies in the food and catering sectors
- ICT hardware and software
- banks and credit institutions
- travel agencies
- companies offering services in the tourism sector
- companies that offer services and goods for the person, including health goods and services
- companies supplying goods and services in the Energy and Gas sector.
- Personal data will not be disseminated.
Mandatory or optional consent for the operation of cookies that pursue marketing purposes. Method of providing consent
Special attention is requested regarding the fact that the provision is consent to the operation of cookies that pursue marketing purposes, that the related and subsequent processing for marketing purposes and the separate consent to the communication of personal data collected through cookies to third parties for processing for the purposes of marketing for the purposes and with the methods described above, they are absolutely optional and optional (and in any case revocable without formalities even in subsequent times) and failure to confer will not result in consequences other than the impossibility for AB Automation Srl and for any third party to proceed with the marketing treatments mentioned. In case of refusal of the marketing consent there will be no interference and / or consequence on the possibility of accessing the Site.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Disabilitazione cookie Flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/it/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html#118539
It is also recalled that by completely disabling cookies in the browser, the user may not be able to use all the interactive features.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of browsing the Website, users may receive cookies from different websites or web servers (so-called “third-party” cookies) on their terminals: this happens because the Site may contain elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than the Website.
Concerning the transparency of the information requested to the managers of the “first part site” (ie the Site managed by AB Automation S.r.l.) where “third-party cookies” operate, we inform you that the following third-party cookies are operative on the Website:
The Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on the data subject’s terminal to allow statistical analysis in aggregate form. Google Inc. is the relevant Data Controller.
Macromedia Flash Player
Macromedia Flash Player is an application and a web tool that allows rapid development of dynamic content. Flash (and similar applications) uses a technology that allows you to remember settings, preferences and use in a manner similar to browser cookies, but in this case the data are managed through an interface different from that provided by the browser user’s web. Macromedia is the relative Data Controller.
Data Controller and Data Processors
The identification details of the Companies as Data Controllers of the data subject are as follows:
AB Automation S.r.l.
Registered office: Via dei Ciclamini n. 19 / a – Cattolica (RN)
Administrative Office: Via delle Robinie n. 78 – San Giovanni in Marignano (RN)
P.Iva – C.F. 04288140405
Tel.: 0541 – 958791 Fax 0541 – 956446
Address for exercising the rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code: email@example.com
Exercise of rights by the interested party
At any time it will be possible – without any formalities – to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code (also using the appropriate form for the request made available by the Guarantor on www.garanteprivacy.it), which is reported in full below for the purpose. The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint.
TEXT ARTICLE 7 OF THE CODE OF PRIVACY
(Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the performance of market research or commercial communication.